It's going to be a beautiful weekend, and we have just the roundup to get you through the last hours of your work week. With posts on why running is going to rule your year, a chance to win an AMAZING picnic backpack, some great flat stomach tips, and BPA-free popsicles, there is sure to be something for everyone. Plus, you can be as outraged as us on some comments made about Hilary Clinton. Have a splendid weekend, OA readers!
1. EcoSalon has 14 reasons why running is going to be your new favorite sport. Hint: You'll have better sex and can eat whatever you want!
2. This picnic backpack is just about as awesome as can be, and you can enter to win your very own at Experience Life!
From the Organic Authority Files
3. Are you in crunch mode to get your bikini body? Then you'll definitely want to take glance at The Organic Whey's guide to getting a flat stomach.
4. This is absurd. Blisstree is reporting that a sexist editor being interviewed on Fox News stated that Hillary Clinton was "too fat" to run for president. What do you think about that?
5. Your little ones will LOVE these BPA-free popsicle molds on MightyNest! The perfect way to ring in the summertime.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent
Image: Dandy Sugar