Happy Friday! We've got a GREAT installment of From Our Friends this weekend, folks. It's packed full of great info on natural remedies for morning sickness, calorie characteristics, meditation, a recipe for healthy banana bread, and how a Top Model winner took a stand against eating disorders... and won! Enjoy these, OA readers, and have a great weekend.
1. Are you a mom-to-be and struggling with morning sickness? Take a look at MightyNest's natural remedies to help you out now!
2. Do you LOVE banana bread? Of course you do! It tastes as amazing as it smells. Check out EcoSalon's GREAT recipe for healthy banana bread, revamped and loaded with essential fatty acids.
From the Organic Authority Files
3. Managing your weight isn't just about the number of calories you eat. It’s also—and perhaps primarily—about the quality and character of those calories. Here’s why, from Experience Life.
4. Do you meditate? You might be surprised how helpful it can be! Check out The Organic Whey's blog on 5 totally awesome benefits of meditation.
5. Blisstree has a great post about how one Top Model winner sued her agency for calling her "too fat," and won! Wait until you see what they thought "too fat" was...
image:Budget Savvy Diva
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent