Organic Authority is looking for recipe, wellness and natural beauty writers who eat clean and live the wellness lifestyle to join our growing team!
If you've got a strong point of view and an original, clear voice that is just made for writing, and can commit to one to two original, quality posts per week, let's talk.
Here's what we're looking for:
- You have 2+ years experience in professional writing (additional years of professional writing, strong journalistic background, blogging and/or editing experience highly preferred).
- You have more than a passing interest in conscious living that's fun, not frumpy.
- You have experience with, and daily use of/respectable presence on several major social sites (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc.).
- You're proficient in typical technical tasks associated with digital content: Wordpress/blog CMS, SEO and tagging, image sourcing and cropping, best practices for linking and social media.
- Ability to pitch unique story ideas, verify sources and fact-check your work.
- Grammar is your middle name.
From the Organic Authority Files
Recipe writers: Got gorgeous recipes using whole food ingredients? We want them. It is a huge plus if you have the ability to take your own photos, and or videos, and the ability to add text overlays to your images.
Wellness writers: Writers must be well-versed in today's modern wellness lifestyle and follow celebrities and top influencers on social and be on top of the changing trends.
Natural Beauty: Writers must know the difference between authentic natural skincare and makeup and conventional products. You must be willing to test and experience product and write about it and incorporate expert and influencers into your content.
How to apply
Send us three pithy, information-packed sentences about yourself, along with your CV (cut and paste, no attachments), 3-5 links to your best and relevant published work, and at least two links to your social profiles (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc.) to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email you must note which writer position you are applying for. Example, “Applying for Organic Food Recipe Writer.” Only smart writers who follow this direction will be considered.
We wish you good luck!