You’ve heard it before. The natural look is in. Why does something that sounds so easy always end up taking so much of your time? We know what you need. The perfect product picks and handy tips for a natural beauty look in no time.
Busy women everywhere (and what woman isn’t busy?) breathe a collective sigh of relief when effortless beauty looks are on trend. Or should we say seemingly effortless. Even natural looks, like “no makeup” makeup or undone hair, take more than a little effort.
The good news? There are natural makeup and hair care products that give you more than a little bang for your buck. Let’s take a look at the best natural beauty products for women on the go.
5 Hair and Makeup Products for Effortless Natural Beauty
1. Everything starts with a good foundation, right? For skin that appears naturally flawless fast, enlist the help of a BB cream. Short for beauty balm, this multitasker provides light moisture, coverage, sun protection, and anti-aging benefits. Our pick: Lavera Beauty Balm.
2. A super booked schedule does not go hand in hand with radiant skin. If you are tired of covering dark circles and applying more blush in an attempt to brighten your complexion, time to pull out the big guns. Actually, in this case it is one convenient stick. W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick is perfect for insta-glow on the go. Tip: Use under eyes in place of concealer to hide circles and brighten eyes.
3. Who needs separate products for lips, cheeks, and eyes? Not you! Grab yourself an Ilia Beauty Multi-Stick. These super wearable shades add a hit of natural color in a swipe. Again, the stick form makes it road-ready and easy to reapply any time.
From the Organic Authority Files
4. Haven’t had time to hit the gym? Legs haven’t seen sunlight in a week or two? Give your bod an instant makeover with Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion. Contains light reflecting particles and skin tightening ingredients to make skin look its best while soaking in a healthy dose of hydration. Even helps to diminish the appearance of veins and cellulite. No mystery this beauty has a celebrity following the likes of Rihanna and Gwyneth. Choose from four shades.
5. Love the lived in look but can’t seem to get your hair to cooperate? Even the natural look requires some prep. Keep your hair sessions short and sweet with this one stellar product – Rare El’Ements Marula Cocktail Leave-In Hair Mist. This healthy-for-hair oil blend adds lightweight moisture and shine to locks, with a bit of styling finish. May be used on wet or dry hair and, get this, it even makes an ideal facial or body moisturizer. Smells great too.
It doesn’t have to take an abundance of time, products, or skill to pull off the naturally put together look. All you need are the right natural beauty products and you are ready to go.
*Disclaimer: Help support EcoSalon! Our site is dedicated to helping people live a conscious lifestyle. We’ve provided some affiliate links above in case you wish to purchase any of these products.
Related on Organic Authority
Image of natural beauty on the go via Shutterstock