Happy almost summer! It’s the beginning of the weekend and time for our weekly From Our Friends, where we roundup some of OA's favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s roundup includes quick and healthy breakfast recipes, information on how to eat well at the office, a link to a huge urban farm that's still growing, and advice on how to handle a stressful week. Also: Check out some cute, patriotic art, foods you can grow from scraps, and more!
1. I'm guessing you have very little time to do anything in the morning. If this is the case, check out these overnight oats recipes from Fit Bottomed Eats. These eats will make for a healthy breakfast any day of the week.
2. I don't know about you guys, but this week has been a bear. If you've had the stressful week I've had, give the article, "12 Things to Help You Stay Calm," a read on HooplaHa. It'll help keep your mind centered.
3. This fun, patriotic button art will help you get in the Fourth of July spirit.
4. So, you like to use every little scrap from all the food you use. Awesome! Check out this article to find out what foods you can actually grow from scraps.
5. This urban farm is insanely big, and its creators plan on expanding to Boston next year!
6. Eating healthy at the office can be reallllly hard when your office mates keep bringing donuts. Help your self stay on track by reading this piece from Vegetarian Times. (Tip: Don't forget to pack that healthy salad!)
7. Looking for a new summer cookbook? The Chalkboard has some great suggestions.
Related on Organic Authority