It’s that time of week again! It’s Friday (woo!) and time for From Our Friends, our weekly roundup of OA’s fave posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s edition includes information about mood boosting yoga poses, photos of similar-faced pups and their pup parents (seriously), a unique Chicago artist fixing the city’s streets with beautiful mosaics, and a body-movin’ list of BFF (that’s Best Fit Friend) workout songs. Also: Find out how to keep your face clear with beer, discover a new, environmentally conscious line of foot candy (my phrase for shoes), and an organization that's teaching people how to farm. Enjoy!
1. If you’re feeling down, click over to WellandGoodNYC and do these five mood-boosting yoga poses.
2. Has anyone ever told you that you resemble your dog? You’re not alone. Check out these photos of pups and their parents over at Hooplaha.
3. A Chicago artist is turning the city’s potholes into beautiful mosaics. Some of the impressive artwork is over at Crafting A Green World.
4. Grab your best gal pal and hit the gym. Just make sure you download this kickin’ list of workout songs from Fit Bottomed Girls first.
5. This awesome DIY face fix from XOVain will allow you to kiss your acne goodbye (while enjoying an ice cold brew).
From the Organic Authority Files
6. Ecorazzi has the scoop on English model Lily Cole’s eco-friendly shoe line.
7. This awesome organization is training people with disabilities how to farm. Read all about Cleveland Crops at Civil Eats.
Related on Organic Authority