What a wonderful roundup we have for you this week, dear OA readers! Get healthy this Summer with posts about getting outside for a picnic, exercising those abs, increasing your energy, and savoring some delicious new meatless products that have taken the food world by storm. Plus, you have to read EcoSalon's great article about embroidery and needlework programs in British prisons. Enjoy!
1. First off, you MUST check out this article from EcoSalon about British inmates learning about and working in needlework and embroidery!
2. Summer is here, the sun is shining, and the first thing on your mind is likely the beach or the park. Luckily, you can read this great post from MightyNest about packing a safe and healthy picnic basket to get you prepared.
From the Organic Authority Files
3. Are you in crunch mode to get your bikini body? Then you'll definitely want to take glance at The Organic Whey's guide to getting a flat stomach.
4. How protein-rich foods can increase your energy and mental alertness. Check out how to boost your energy NOW on Experience Life.
5. Have you heard of Beyond Meat? It's taking the vegan and vegetarian world by storm and is backed by high profile celebs like Biz Stone and even Mark Bittman. Read all about it on Blisstree.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent