Happy Friday, everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
pattianne pascual @sheepleunited: @OrganicAuthorit@rsettic and e6 dairy farm.Google it.These people deserve torture and slow death.They are psychopaths.danger to society. [Does the USDA Want You to Eat More Veal? http://bit.ly/1mtX2l7 The Catelli Brothers' slaughterhouse cruelty is among some of the worst.]
Jonathan Bailor @jonathanbailor: @OrganicAuthorit@WellandGoodNYC Thanks Laura! Here's to remembering how brilliant our bodies are!! #calorieMyth [Should Your Body Count its Own #Calories? http://bit.ly/1kYyWNE ]
- Thomas Weaver Jr @ProjectPTNYC: @WellandGoodNYC@OrganicAuthorit this is such a cool post! Tnx so much! [Make your own all-natural first aid kit: http://bit.ly/1fvSBgt
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Leslie Burzacki For the past few weeks, every morning and night I've been drinking hot water with lemon, cinnamon, turmeric, habanero powder and honey. It's one spicy super cleanse!! [5 Liver Cleansing Foods You Should Be Eating http://bit.ly/1d5AaPf]
- Kimberly H. Wolfson Thank goodness for that. [Artisan Foods Now at Your Local Food Court?http://www.organicauthority.com/Artisan+Foods%3A+Now+At+Your+Local+Food+Court%3F+]
- Chef Todd Mohr Food fraud is rampant. The best way to assure the source and safety of your food is to buy local. At the farmers market, you can shake the hand of the guy that pulled the egg from under the chicken. Hopefully, he washes it first. [Thousands of Tons of Food & Alcohol Seized for Fraud http://bit.ly/1e829xl ]
- Tallie Cook On FB type in kefir grains and you will find groups of ppl that will mail them to you for the price of postage and also tell you all about how to make it. [A Beginner's Guide to DIY Kefir Soda http://bit.ly/1ghH5um]
- Russhel Lillo-Celestino Great idea! Now let's do it for our schools!! [5 Organic Gardening Programs Training Inmates to Grow Food http://bit.ly/MrQRgW]