Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we like to take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they contribute.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Taylor Stone@taylorstoneinc: @TNiaMiller@OrganicAuthorit We do too!! All our products are scented with good for you EO! [Artificial Fragrances are Poison: 99 Reasons to Stop Wearing Perfume http://bit.ly/1c1AY6h ]
From the Organic Authority Files
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Earth Friendly Goodies My girls are always collecting toilet paper tubes for art projects- they'll love this one=) [23 DIY Projects: Repurpose Almost Anything, From Coffee Filters to Toilet Paper Tubes http://bit.ly/L3AJSM ]
- Karen Bocchino Callahan My fav. condiment!!! [DIY Sriracha: 11 Recipes to Make (and Use) Your Own Sriracha Rooster Sauce http://huff.to/1m1xZTM ]
- Mrs. Green's World Great post. [3 Innovative Food Waste Management Strategies for Cities http://bit.ly/1am0Kpe]
- Steve Allat Research isnt needed! Just organic, non-monoculture farming where the bees can do what they do. It ain't rocket science, it is simply getting out of nature's way : ) [EPA Seeks to Save Honey Bee Populations by Funding Major Research http://bit.ly/1cLpZkL]
- Elene Weber Rinker Nooooo! WTH? What is wrong with the USDA? I forgot, it is funded by Monsanto. [USDA to Approve Agent Orange 2,4-D-Resisant GMO Seeds http://bit.ly/1lWnC3p]