Your browser does not support the video tag.
This is a simple, yet delicious turkey. If you are short on time and want an easy turkey recipe, this is or you!
Top turkey tips: When roasting a turkey, figure 12 minutes per pound for a 15-pound unstuffed turkey. If you decide to stuff the turkey add about 5 minutes more per pound. Rotate the bird one third of the way through cooking time, starting with breast side up, then rotate breast side down, then finish breast side up. This will help distribute the juices evenly throughout the bird to help keep it moist.
Get the recipe here: Easy Fresh Herb Organic Turkey Recipe.
From the Organic Authority Files
Check out these related Videos, Recipes and Articles
- Roasted Split Organic Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing Recipe
- Organic Turkey Stock Recipe
- Quick & Easy Turkey Stock Video
- Turkey Carcass Turkey Stock Recipe
- Turkey Carcass Turkey Stock Video
- Fresh Herb Turkey Gravy Recipe
- Fresh Herb Turkey Gravy Video
- Roast Duck Recipe
Check out all of our Eco Fun Recipe Videos!