Your browser does not support the video tag.
Laura Klein and Maria Finn talk about indoor gardening as they prepare delicious Moroccan preserved lemons. These lemons are known as a "secret" ingredient amongst many chefs. They are a North African delicacy, and they'll stay good in your refrigerator for 6 months!
This recipe comes from Maria's new book A Little Piece of Earth: How to Grow Your Own Food in Small Spaces. Her book is a must read for any urban gardener, and particularly if you live in a small space! Maria gave my husband and I some great organic vegetable garden tips for our front and back yard!
Get the recipe here: Moroccan Preserved Lemons Recipe.
Check out these related Videos, Recipes and Articles
- Make it tonight with the Moroccan Preserved Lemons Recipe
- Roasted Organic Beet Salad with Aged Goat Cheese Recipe.
- Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa Recipe
- Watch the Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa video
- Spicy Asian Salad Recipe
- Watch the Spicy Asian Salad Recipe.
- Hale Kale Salad Recipe
- Watch the Hale Kale Salad video
Check out all of our Eco Fun Recipe Videos!