Happy Friday, everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Kelsey Thomas RD @KelseyLeah_RD: Lots of great ideas! I like to make quinoa patties with my leftover quinoa http://www.organicauthority.com/10-quinoa-recipes-made-fresh-or-use-up-that-leftover-quinoa/ … via @organicauthorit#quinoa#recipes
From the Organic Authority Files
Lizzy Zawy @LZawy: Yes to beer & wine hybrid cocktails! http://www.organicauthority.com/6-sexy-beer-and-wine-hybrid-cocktails/ … via @organicauthorit CC: @mikeballogolfs#matchmade
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Misses Muck And, Monsanto is protected from litigation. Simply shameful....money before ethics. [1/3 of U.S. Organic Farms Face Contamination from GMOs http://bit.ly/1lTjvqm ]
- Kyra Holmes Love how the one place told the diners to take that percent out of what would have been the tip. Great, take money away from the servers who only get 2 and some change an hour so you can pay for benefits for all your employees. Waitresses always get the shaft. [Affordable Care Act Surcharges Being Added to Some Restaurant Bills http://bit.ly/1qtBeFQ ]
- Health Wise Home Quinoa is one of my favorites....thank you for some new ideas! [10 Quinoa Recipes: Made Fresh or Use Up That Leftover Quinoa http://bit.ly/1dNhl77]
- Tammy Babin Bridenbeck Great article. I love love hot chili peppers. Being raw vegan, I put lots of different hot peppers in my salads and smoothies. It really kicks it up a notch. HOT HOT HOT [Sriracha Obsession? Science Explains Why You Have Hot Sauce Cravings [Video] http://bit.ly/1elDkil ]
- Laura Mae Pladson I tell my hubs the same thing and his response is: nations were built on grain... True and we will fall one food allergy at a time. [Wheat, Corn, & Soy Now Feed the World, and it's Making Us Sick http://bit.ly/1isd8FC]