Happy Friday, OA readers! If you're just joining us, every week we round up our favorite posts from our friends around the web and share them with you. This installment has great info on protein, eco-friendly spring cleaning, cosmetic ingredients to avoid, carbon footprint apps, and a study on why sugar is just as addicting as some drugs. Enjoy these, and have a wonderful weekend! We'll see you next week.
1. Is there such thing as the perfect protein? Why exactly is protein so good for us? Read all the answers at The Organic Whey blog.
2. Spring is in full swing, so you know what that means: cleaning time! Don't miss out on Blisstree's great post on 8 easy, eco-friendly spring cleaning tasks you shouldn't skip.
From the Organic Authority Files
3. According to the Environmental Working Group (EWG), "Most people use around 10 personal care products every day, with an average of 126 different ingredients." Take some time to read this article from MightyNest on 11 ingredients to AVOID in your cosmetic products!
4. Do you have an Android or an iPhone? Use your smartphone to reduce your carbon footprint! EcoSalon put together a cool list of must-download apps to help you cut back on your CO2 impact!
5. According to Experience Life, research shows that over-consuming sweetened foods leads to more intense cravings for them. Are you addicted to sugar?
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent