While we are still celebrating reaching 25,000 likes on Facebook, we couldn't wait to share this week's installment of From Our Friends with you. It is chock full of great info on sleeping better, why you should pay more attention to the candles you burn, finding your path in life, and a great post from Blisstree on why gluten free diets are 100% legit. Thanks for all your support, and have a great weekend!
1. Not getting enough sleep? Full of sleep-inducing substances like tryptophan, these 20 foods from EcoSalon can help you sleep better and longer.
2. If you are a fan of burning scented candles, you may want to check out this latest post from MightyNest. It turns out that some of those candles are the leading cause of indoor air pollution, and you can replace them with natural beeswax and soy candles!
3. Experience Life's new cover story is a fascinating one about author and adventurer, Matt Walker. Learn how to be mindful and intentional in all your actions—from taking your next step on a rock wall to choosing the next step on your life’s path.
4. If you live in California, you may have started to hear about a campaign underway that would give Californians the right to know if they’re eating genetically modified foods. Read all about the Label GMO Campaign over at The Organic Whey blog.
5. Some outlets are claiming that gluten-free diets are a scam. We know better, so we are happy to share Blisstree's post on why they are absolutely wrong.
image:Imagine The Spirit
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent