We are list-heavy this week on From Our Friends! This jam-packed installment includes information on foods you should never buy, foods to jump-start your metabolism, and foods Michael Pollan will never eat. Between those and some great posts from MightyNest and Experience Life, your Friday lunch break will go by like that! Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
1. Blisstree has put together a list of 6 things you should never buy (and their fast, healthy alternatives). Click through to check it out!
2. Trying to jump-start your metabolism? There's a better way to do it than with RedBull. Take a look at EcoSalon's 20 foods that boost your metabolism!
3. There's been an interesting dialogue swirling around about the company California Baby, who recently reformulated some of their products but forgot to mention the change to their loyal customer base. Read more at MightyNest.
4. Everyday activities take a toll on our bodies, tightening our muscles and limiting our range of motion in potentially painful ways. This simple stretch routine from Experience Life can help undo the damage.
5. Have you ever wondered what Michael Pollan's LEAST favorite foods were? Guess no more! Check out the list over on Rodale.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent