Happy Friday, everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @teeforton: What can we do about this? “@OrganicAuthorit: Federal GMO Label Bill Introduced, Would Kill States’ Rights to Label dlvr.it/5MMkNq”
- @herbmentor: Can also be used to promote digestion! RT @OrganicAuthorit: 5 Genius Uses for the Orange Peel bit.ly/1h7POiO
- @medlabsupply: Break out the #netipot - one of 3 natural ways to unclog sinuses via @OrganicAuthorit #NaturalHealth #Netraveuticals ow.ly/vBgZu
- @mycookingcorner: @OrganicAuthorit Ive taught my kids that fast food isnt real food. All parents should do the same. Luv when my 5yo says "Ewww McDonalds!"
- @drinkgreens: We can't get enough of Lavender! Here are 3 Amazing Lavender Essential Oil Home Remedies from @OrganicAuthorit: http://bit.ly/P22LPZ...
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Tami Mia Soto been using organic rose water and oils the last few weeks....purely amazing. [From Rose Oil to Rose Water: The Skincare Benefits of Roses http://bit.ly/KUXkQX ]
- Gwendelayne Moon drug free delivery is very helpful with losing after baby weight. Sometimes the epidural drugs and inducing drugs can cause metabolic issues after. [5 Tips for Losing Weight After Pregnancy: Banish that Baby Weight! http://bit.ly/ODY0eZ]
- Bastet Nova What is healthy for us and the planet is eating what we can grow for ourselves. Shipping food using fossil fuels, and ultimately driving up prices so that indigenous cultures can't afford their subsistence foods is unreasonable. We aren't entitled to everything we want, we have to be conscious and discerning in our food choices.[Bananas are the McDonald’s of Fruit and They’re Destroying Latin America http://bit.ly/1jupHCg]
- Julie Naji Dried ground coconut (ace fibre that is a prebiotic and is 60% beneficial MCT rich oil too) sprinkled on anything you like and can be used to thicken curries, gravies and smoothies, flax seed powder, plus have daily: dates, hot herb rooibos tea first thing in the morning, and probiotic natural (pref organic and goat) natural yogurt. [Because Everyone Poops: 5 Foods to Make Going Easierhttp://bit.ly/LMhzAv ]
- Diane L Badger In all their soil that is tainted by nuclear fallout and who knows what other chemicals they are going to grow organic food? I wouldn't buy it. Organic is only as good as the soil you grow it in. [Russia to Stop Importing GMO Foods, Has ‘Enough Space’ to Grow Organic http://bit.ly/1ikkYQ8]