It may not yet feel like spring has sprung in your neck of the woods, but the first day of spring will be here before you know it. That groundhog promised us a quick end to winter after all. Whether you are in sunny southern California or in still pretty cold Delaware, spring is the time to get planting and that time is fast approaching. Plant your tulip bulbs or get a start on your English peas with outdoor planters.
Some of you reading this may be super gardeners who have already started seedlings for your massive backyard garden plot, but most of us tend to be more of the casual gardener and keep our planting to the occasional indoor and outdoor planters. Both indoor and outdoor planters are sort of perfect for those among us who like the idea of gardening, but not the work of gardening. Outdoor planters are a perfect way to add plants to the deck, front porch, and on patios. Indoor planters keep messy plants somewhat contained and protect surfaces from damage. And both indoor and outdoor planters can add color, pattern, and design to otherwise plain space. If you want plants in your home, utilizing planters is the way to go.
You can choose to play it safe with plain Jane planters, but why not choose to add both fun and function to your indoor and outdoor spaces? We have put together a roundup of some of our favorite indoor and outdoor planters to get you prepared for the springtime! We hope you find something that will work for your space.
7 Fun and Functional Indoor and Outdoor Planters
1. Galvanized Steel Tabletop Planter - Perfect for inside or outside on a table.
2. Mid-Century Turned Leg Planters - Add some mid-century design to your interior with these stylish indoor planters.
3. Driftwood Succulent Wall Garden - Set this pretty planter up either inside or outside for your succulents.
4. Mod Planter - Go mod with this colorful indoor planter. It’s another tabletop design.
5. Dipped Tapered Pots - Available in different sizes and color, these colorful pots are quite form and function combined.
6. Pompom Planter - This indoor novelty planter is just what you need for your forced indoor bulb plants.
7. Pyramid Planter - Made from cedar, this 5-level outdoor planter is both super cool and highly practical!
Related on Organic Authority
Top image: Shop Terrain