The pairing of these classic Italian ingredients, arugula, fava beans, and Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese makes this delicious bruschetta recipe a springtime treat! To make this an easy recipe, look for shelled fava beans at your local farmers market (if you can't find fava-beans or they are out of season, you can substitute edamame). This delicious, healthy recipe with tender, sweet fava-beans and spicy arugula, can boost libido, improve blood circulation and is rich with antioxidants, Vitamin A and C. Get healthy and get cooking!
Get the recipe here: Organic Arugula Fava Bean Bruschetta Recipe.
Check out these related Videos, Recipes and Articles
- Make it tonight with the Organic Arugula Fava Bean Bruschetta Recipe
- Roasted Organic Beet Salad with Aged Goat Cheese Recipe.
- Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa Recipe
- Watch the Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa video
- Spicy Asian Salad Recipe
- Watch the Spicy Asian Salad Recipe.
- Hale Kale Salad Recipe
- Watch the Hale Kale Salad video
From the Organic Authority Files
Check out all of our Eco Fun Recipe Videos!