Christmas and Hanukkah are here, so we decided to devote the entire From Our Friends to the holiday season. Here you will find how to function around the oodles of food that will be presented to you, how to stay healthy, some great latke recipes, and more. We hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Holidays OA readers!
1. The good folks at EcoSalon have 15 reasons why you should stop counting calories during the holidays!
2. Still looking for that last minute gift for someone? You may have just 48 hours left, but take a glance at MightyNest's gift guide picks, courtesy of their awesome staff!
3. Make sure to get enough sleep this weekend. According to Experience Life, getting enough high-quality sleep can help maintain healthy eating habits.
4. If you celebrate Hanukkah, you are probably a huge fan of latkes. If you're tired of the same old potato pancake, try one (or more!) of Blisstree's 7 non-traditional latke recipes.
5. Don't let candy canes, popular sweeteners and holiday ham bring you down this holiday season. Check out Rodale's list of 11 foods that can wreck your holiday mood!
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent