Welcome to this week’s installment of From Our Friends, a weekly roundup where we highlight some of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s edition includes the settlement for a mother who refused to let the TSA x-ray her breast milk, a game of "Pitbull or Poehler", how to quit your sugar addiction, how whey protein helps rejuvenate after exercise, the benefits of probiotics, a study on the six meal per day diet, how to make a cute terrarium necklace, and achieving healthy skin inside and out. Enjoy!
1. Breastfeeding mom finally receives settlement after being detained at a Phoenix airport for refusing to let TSA x-ray her breast milk. Read the story at Blisstree.
2. Watch Amy Poehler play "Pitbull or Poehler" on unsuspecting New Yorkers. Hilarity ensues at HooplaHa.
3. Are you addicted to sugar? WellandGoodNYC.com enlightens us on kicking the sugar fix with tips from Sarah Wilson, author of "I Quit Sugar."
4. Exhausted after exercise? Whey is a great source of energy to incorporate into your fitness routine. Learn how The Organic Whey builds back better and improves workout recovery now! (Don't forget, The Organic Whey now available via Amazon.ca too!)
5. Conquer your allergies this spring by learning about the multiple benefits of probiotics. Read more at EcoSalon.
6. Will eating six small meals a day really help with weight loss? A study conducted by the University of Oslo says the traditional three meal per day plan is the way to go. Find out why at Experience Life.
7. You don't need a green thumb to make this adorable terrarium necklace! Learn how at Crafting a Green World.
8. Time to get rid of blemishes once and for all. Fit Bottomed Girls gives tips on caring for your skin from the inside out.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent
Related on Organic Authority
Photo courtesy of WellandGoodNYC