This week was a milestone for all of us at Organic Authority! We hit the 30,000 mark on Facebook, and we couldn't have done it without the help of our friends around the web. Thanks to all of these sites for being awesome partners and sharing our posts with their fans over the past couple of years, we love you guys! As always, we enjoy sharing their articles with our friends, too, since we don't want anyone missing out on these great posts. Enjoy, you fabulous OA readers, and have a wonderful weekend.
1. Tired of trying to make your home look magazine chic? Discover the Japanese art of wabi-sabi or “appreciating the imperfect" with this article from Experience Life.
2. Get rid of those toxic chemicals and learn how to spring clean with fragrant essential oils with this post from The Organic Whey.
From the Organic Authority Files
3. Have you started thinking about shopping for Mother's Day yet? Take a look first at MightyNest's healthy guide to finding great gifts for mom.
4. Appreciate them now before it’s too late. Take a look at EcoSalon's 25 photos of glaciers in danger of disappearing from the planet.
5. Make the most of your run with meditation! Check out this great article from Blisstree and find out why "Movement is good for the body and stillness is good for the mind."
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent