Happy Friday, everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- Francesca Alfano @SproutFromSoul: @OrganicAuthorit loving mint lately!! I made a lemon mint quinoa pasta for dinner last night. My oh my! [5 Reasons to Get Cooking with Mint (It’s Not Just Chewing Gum Flavor) bit.ly/1mhFN6G]
- Nature's Origin @NaturesOrigin: @OrganicAuthorit This looks delicious! I love how easy it is to customize tacos. Heavy on the cilantro for me, please. ;) [Vegetarian Taco Salad Recipe with Avocado, Fresh Herbs and Salsa Vinaigrette bit.ly/1pOtEYh]
- Sandra Salter @SandraDS27: Anything that states 'nugget': beware!RT Another Reason to Never Feed Chicken Nuggets to Children bit.ly/QZLXdz
- The Low Fat Chick @LowFatChick: @OrganicAuthorit My mom used to stir fry cauliflower in soy sauce when I was a child. Brings back memories. Cauliflower is so underrated. [(Approximately) A Million Reasons to Love Cauliflower bit.ly/QgC5fq]
- Alexeyeva Smith @AVASRadiance: @OrganicAuthorit So awesome. Thanks for spreading this yummy news! [13 Tasty & #Healthy#GroceryDelivery Services to Try Right Now bit.ly/1j0jluE]
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Chef Todd Mohr Best line: "it’s all a reminder that we need to think less about individual nutrients and more about our overall food intake instead." Buy fresh, buy local, buy whole and wholesome! [Saturated Fat Isn't So Bad After All, So Bring the Butter Back http://bit.ly/1o8ga8Z ]
Mike Borgia Over consumption of any food is toxic for the body. Our bodies love variety as well as moderation. Teaching Americans portion control is a challenge. [Can Eating Too Much Kale Lead to Kidney Stones & Thyroid Problems? http://bit.ly/1pjahmD]
- Debbie Hereford Snyder Nothing but nontoxic products go into the earth anymore from moi. I know how important Mother Earth is to our survival. She is a beautiful lady! [Protecting Native Pollinators: Understanding Their Important Roles in Your Garden http://bit.ly/1h7VVQc]
- Angela Peck Great article! I love that you included that the meat is more than likely still from animals fed GMOs, something a lot of people are forgetting.
Very happy with Chipotle overall though - hopefully more start doing this :) [Chipotle Menu Now Practically 100 Percent GMO-Free http://bit.ly/1mSRTjF]
- Darleen Ward This is so refreshing to read as i read a ton of articles related to health and am trying to keep an autoimmune disease under control without medications just with lifestyle, food, and supplements. I am completely confused about which way to eat between autoimmune diets, Paleo diets, vegetarian only diets, it's just too much sometimes, too much information. [The Best Diet? It Isn't a Diet at All: It's Just Real Food, Study Finds http://bit.ly/1p7gqSX]