Happy New Year! We hope everyone had a great holiday vacation. January always feels like a new beginning, and you've probably made some healthy goals for yourself in 2012. This week's From Our Friends is devoted to getting you started in the best way possible. Find out how to eat healthier, feel better, and what NOT to eat in the morning!
1. Will taking Yoga make you more employable in the workplace? The Grindstone thinks so. Find out why!
2. If you're like the rest of the world, you've vowed to eat healthier and get fit this year. A good place to start with that is to start getting more fiber in your diet. Take a look at EcoSalon's ten surprising sources of fiber to see how easy it can be.
From the Organic Authority Files
3. Speaking of getting healthy, bringing your own food to the office may be way healthier than deciding to eat out at lunch. Take it to the next green level by checking out MightyNest's list of eco-friendly coffee mugs, water bottles and lunch gear.
4. Everyday activities take a toll on our bodies, tightening our muscles and limiting our range of motion in potentially painful ways. This simple stretch routine from Experience Life can help undo the damage.
5. Everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so be careful to make sure you make it count! Don't miss Rodale's guide to the ten worst ways to start your day.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent